PowerTeam Services is a specialty utility service provider in the electric and natural gas industries. We are positioned to help our utility customers expand, improve and repair their infrastructure to better meet the demands for energy. Our team is committed to understanding customer needs and to exceeding their expectations while tackling a wide range and size of utility service work. These services are critical to maintaining safety, reliability and integrity of aging gas and electric infrastructure. With an industry trend to outsourcing, these service relationships are managed with master service agreements and long-term blanket contracts. We take pride in our deep customer relationships fostered by superior execution and continual focus on safety. Collectively we are ready to use our extensive knowledge to focus on your utility installation, service, repair, and maintenance needs.
Our services include:
- Gas Distribution – Repair, replace, maintain, and install small diameter steel and plastic piping, metering valves and regulator stations.
- Gas Pipeline – Repair, maintain, replace, and install large diameter pipeline (16” to 48”) used in gas transmission systems with a focus on laterals extending from interstate pipeline systems to metropolitan areas.
- Electric Distribution – Maintain, repair, replace, and install underground and overhead transformers, power lines, poles, meters, cable, and conduit; and provide emergency storm response.
- Electric Transmission – Maintenance services and installations on transmission systems that conduct electricity from power plants to substations located in commercial and residential areas. These services include transmission piers.
- Telecom – repair, maintain and install underground conduit and cable for telecom systems
- Sewer camera inspection to locate gas line cross bores
- Horizontal directional drilling (HDD)
- Hydro-vacuum excavating
- Manhole and vault construction
- Specialty conduit installation
- Feasibility studies
- Cathodic protection
- Civil excavation
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Joint trench